We appreciate your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. The following data-protection statement explains to you which data is collected from you on our websites, which parts of this data we process and use and in which way.
Acquisition, Processing and Utilization of Person-Specific Data
Person-specific data describes details relating to the actual or personal relationships of a specific or identifiable natural person. Such details include, for example, your name, your telephone number, your address, and all existing data that you disclose to us during registration and when opening your customer account.
For each customer who registers with us, we set up a customer account, i.e. password-protected, direct access to his or her existing data stored by us. This allows you, amongst other things, to view your already-concluded, still open and recently sent orders, or to manage your personal data and the newsletter.
We collect, store and process your data for the entire processing of your purchase, including any subsequent guarantee claims, for our services, technical administration, our own marketing purposes and to prevent criminal offences and fraud. Your person-specific data is only passed on to third parties to the extent that this is legally permissible, including the purpose of processing the contract or for invoicing, for marketing or if you have previously consented to this. When processing orders, for example, the service companies used by us (transport companies, logistics companies, banks) are sent the data they require for processing and concluding orders. The data passed on to our service providers in this context may only be used by them for fulfilling their duties.
For sending the Newsletter we make use of the e-mail address given by you and for this we need your confirmation that, as the owner of the e-mail address, you consent to its receipt. Should you later decide that you no longer want to receive a newsletter from us, you can object to this. There is a cancellation link in every newsletter.
The acceptance of cookies is not a prerequisite for access to our websites. We draw your attention, however, to the fact that our website and service has only limited functionality, if you do not allow us to place cookies. Cookies are small files that are stored on your data carrier and hold certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. Basically speaking there are 2 different types of cookies: the so-called session cookies, that are deleted as soon as you close your browser; and temporary/permanent cookies, that are stored on your data carriers for a longer period or without limit. This type of storage helps us to design our websites and our offers for you and makes it easier for you to use them in that, for example, certain input from you can be stored so that you are not required to enter this repeatedly.
Our websites make use of so-called re-targeting technologies. We use these technologies to make the Internet offer more interesting for you. This technique allows Internet users who have already shown an interest in our shop and our products to also be provided with suitable advertising on the websites of our partners. We are convinced that the use of personalized, interest-oriented advertising is generally more interesting for the Internet users than advertising that has no such personal content. The use of this advertising approach by our partners is undertaken on the basis of a cookie technology and an analysis of previous utilization behaviour.
In order to constantly improve and optimize our offer, we make use of so-called tracking technologies. For this purpose we enlist the services of Google Analytics.
Safer Data Transfer
Your personal data is securely transferred by us with the help of coding. This naturally also applies to your orders, as well as to the customer login. Here we make use of the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
With the help of both technical and organizational measures, moreover, we secure our websites and other systems against loss, destruction, access, alteration and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons.
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Leonie Sevastie Lepenos, MAATI MAATI UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Südwestkorso 14, 12161 Berlin, Germany, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can use an encrypted connection at the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, e.g. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page - Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP address in anonymous form
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, e.g. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http: //windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/B ...
Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-deliberate ...
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) Contact When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for the execution of the contract According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account (customer login). Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct mail
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive newsletters in the future. By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can cancel the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
6.2 Newsletter dispatch via MailChimp
The shipping of our e-mail newsletters is via the technical service provider The Rocket Science Group, LLC d / b / a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (http: //www.mailchimp .com/), to which we pass on your data provided during the newsletter registration. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of advertising effective, safe and user-friendly newsletter system. Please note that your data is usually transmitted to and stored by a MailChimp server in the USA. MailChimp uses this information for sending and statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. This way you can determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g., time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data will be collected exclusively pseudonymized and will not be linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns only. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipient.
If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Furthermore, MailChimp may use this data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f Use DSGVO itself for its own legitimate interest in the needs-based design and optimization of the service as well as for market research purposes, for example, to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
To protect your information in the United States, we have entered into a data processing agreement with MailChimp based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to allow the transfer of your personal information to MailChimp. If you are interested, this data processing contract can be viewed at the following Internet address: http: //mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-a ...
6.3 Advertising by post Based on our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail, we reserve the right to choose your first and last name, mailing address and, as far as we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship, your title, academic degree, year of birth and professional, Branch or business name according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to store and use for sending interesting offers and information about our products by mail.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by a message to the person in charge.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 In order to process your order we cooperate with the following service providers, who support us wholly or partly in the execution of closed contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to this service provider in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process, if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2 Use of special service providers for order processing and processing
- DHL fulfillment
Order processing takes place via the service provider DHL Home Delivery GmbH, Sträßchensweg 10, 53113 Bonn as part of the "Shipping by DHL Fulfillment". Your personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing the online order pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO passed on to DHL Fulfillment.
7.3 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
- Amazon Pay
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
- SOFORT (Sofortüberweisung)
If you choose to use a payment method from the payment service provider Stripe, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, Block 4, Harcourt Center, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, to which we will provide your information communicated during the ordering process and the information about Your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b Pass on DSGVO. The transfer of your data is exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only insofar as it is necessary for this. For more information about Stripe's privacy, please visit https://stripe.com/terms
8) Use of Social Media: Videos
- Using Youtube videos
This site uses Youtube Embedding feature to display and play videos from "Youtube", which is owned by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Regardless of any playback of the embedded video, every time you visit this website, it will connect to the Google Network "DoubleClick", which may trigger further data processing without our having any influence.
9) Online Marketing
- Use of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and as part of Google AdWords conversion tracking Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ( "Google"). We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on a Google-served AdWords ad. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired yet, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked through AdWords advertisers' websites. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can block this usage by disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie through its Internet browser under User Preferences. You will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords based on our legitimate interest in a targeted advertising gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can permanently deactivate cookie cookies by blocking them by setting your browser software accordingly or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en
10) Web analysis services
- Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. On our behalf Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other with website and internet related services to us. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from entering this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Click here to disable Google Analytics tracking cookies
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU. This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
As well as further information on the use of data by Google, setting and contradictory options can be found on the websites of Google:
- https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners ("Google Data Usage When You Use Our Partners Sites or Apps"),
- http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Use of data for promotional purposes"),
- http://www.google.com/settings/ads ("Managing information Google uses to show you advertising").
11) Retargeting / Remarketing / Referral Advertising
- Facebook Custom Audience on the pixel process
- Google AdWords Remarketing
Our website uses the features of Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise this site on Google's search results, as well as third party websites. Provider is the Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). For this purpose, Google sets a cookie in the browser of your device, which automatically enables interest-based advertising using a pseudonymous cookie ID and based on the pages you visit. The processing is based on our legitimate interest in optimally marketing our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Any further processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your Internet and App Browsing history will be linked to your Google Account by Google and information from your Google Account will be used to personalize your ads on the web consider. In this case, when you log in to Google during the page visit of our website, Google uses your data with Google Analytics data to create and define audience lists for cross-device remarketing. To do this, Google will temporarily associate your personal information with Google Analytics data to create audiences. You can permanently deactivate the setting of cookie cookies by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Alternatively you can contact Digital Advertising Alliance on the Internet address www.aboutads.info about the setting of cookies inform and make settings. Finally, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website. US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
12) Tools and Others
12.1 Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") for consistent presentation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
13) Rights of the person concerned
13.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and effect of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded Your data to third countries; - Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us; - Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you contested, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients. - Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ;
- Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
13.2 OPPOSITION RIGHT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
14) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persist.
It can be retrieved and printed by you on our website at any time. You can print or save this document by using the usual functionality of your Internet service program (= Browser: usually "File" -> "Save as").